This colourful celebration at the Liberty Grand Entertainment Complex was a beautiful fusion of glamour and culture — complete with TWO ceremonies.
Hindu Wedding Ceremony at the Liberty Grand Courtyard
The Hindu ceremony was filled with rich colours and beautiful traditions. Designed and decorated by OMG Weddings and Events, vibrant reds and deep blue hues served as the primary colour theme throughout, which were perfectly highlighted against the pastel background of pale white flowers and pastel backdrop of the Mandap. Can we talk about these magical rays of lights that fell on this mandap during the ceremony?
Catholic Wedding Ceremony at St. Basils Catholic Parish
After a dress change, we proceeded to the church for a beautiful Catholic ceremony at Saint Basils Catholic Parish. With a classic white dress and dark navy suit, our newlywed looked stunning and the guests shed tears of joy for the second time. Closer to sunset, we took some adorable family portraits with the couple’s beloved puppy!
Wedding Reception at the Liberty Grand Artifacts Room
The reception inside Liberty Grand was spacious and luxuriously decked out with beautiful florals designed and decorated by OMG Weddings and Events. The same white branch florals shipped from Peru were used again to frame the chandeliers and the sweetheart table. Golden hardware throughout completes the glamour touch. The night continued with dancing and speeches – what a memorable day!
- Wedding Design and Decor: OMG Wedding and Events
- Floral Design: OMG Wedding and Events
- Hindi Ceremony and Wedding Reception Venue: Liberty Grand Entertainment Complex
- Catholic Ceremony: Saint Basils Catholic Parish
- Videographer: Henjo Films
- Wedding Planner: Jessica Lisi Events
- Wedding dress for Hindu Ceremony: Zedds Boutique
- Wedding dress for Catholic Ceremony: Felichia Bridal
- Hair and Makeup: Amore by Adriana
- Jewelry & Accessories by: Accessories by Talia
- Groom outfit for Hindu Ceremony: The New Delhi Company
- Groom suit for Catholic Ceremony: GotStyle
- Cake: Cake Glam (Janey Benigno)
- Horse: Ponies R Us
- DJ: Illegal Sound Entertainment Group
- Steel Pan: Caribbean Steel Drums Music – Kenn Lewis
- Flair Bartenders: BlackOut Flair
- Dhol Band: Dhol Toronto Entertainment
- Photobooth: Social 6ix Photobooth Co.
If you are looking for more inspirations of a grand and luxurious weddings, you might like:
Check out the couple’s wonderful wedding video done by the amazingly talented Henjo Films: